Moi Fa Academy was established in 1995 originally teaching Wing Chun & 7 Star Mantis Kung Fu Styles. As time has gone on we now offer instruction in 5 traditional martial arts systems.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – a self defense & Sport oriented style with a focus on ground work
- Kali/Filipino Martial Arts – complete Filipino Art covering empty hand, knife and stick defence as well as Weapons Fighting
- Northern Shaolin Seven Stars Praying Mantis Kung Fu – a traditional kung fu system complete with 16 Weapons, Qigong and Self Defence
- Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan – a great system for improving health and also a fine martial art system for self defence
- Wing Chun Kung Fu – self defense oriented style with a focus on hand techniques and direct and efficient techniques
We also offer children’s classes where we introduce them to martial arts in a fun way, which is not only fantastic for staying fit, but also for practicing self-assertion and self esteem.
Our Kettelbell classes are a great way to either complement your martial arts or as a means to get in shape on their own.
Open Class Times
If you think you found what you are looking for or have questions on which style suits you, contact Paul – and try your first class for free!